(Source of Data: Toronto Real Estate Board MLS System.
Analysis: Juan Santos, Broker of Record, City Centre Real Estate Ltd., 905-232-5000)
SECOND QUARTER (April+May+June) 2013 (Q2-2013) – CITY CENTRE CONDO SALES ANALYSIS
- 274 Condo Apartments were reported Sold during Q2-2013, which is equivalent to 3 condo apartments units sold daily.
- 80 million dollars was the traded value of the condo units sold during Q2-2013 in City Centre area.
- 7 Condo Townhouses were reported Sold, which is equivalent to 3 1/3 townhouses sold per month.
- 851 New “For Sale” listing were added to the market during Q2-2013. This means for every 3 units coming to the market, 1 of them was successfully sold.
- The average Sold Price versus Asking Price was 97%. This means in average there was 3% space for the negotiation.
- The average “Days on Market” was 30 days. This means it took 1 month for a property to get “sold firm”.
- The Distribution of Condo Sales by Number of Bedrooms has been as follow:
* Bachelors: 1 unit
* One Bedroom: 26 units
* One Bedroom + Den: 83 units
* Two Bedroom: 73 units
* Two Bedroom + Den: 83 units
* Three Bedroom: 8 units
If you are interested in more information about the City Centre condo market contact Juan Santos, MBA, ABR, Broker of Record at City Centre Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage. [email protected] or call to 905-232-5000.