(Source of Data: Toronto Real Estate Board MLS System.
Analysis: Juan Santos, Broker of Record, City Centre Real Estate Ltd., 905-232-5000)
THIRD QUARTER (July+August+September) 2013 (Q3-2013) – CITY CENTRE CONDO SALES ANALYSIS
- 253 Condo Units were reported Sold during Q3-2013, which is equivalent to 2 and 3/4 condo units sold daily.
- $72 million dollars was the trade value of those sold units during Q3-2013.
- The average negotiated price was 97% of the Asking Price (meaning 3% was the negotiated discount).
- The average “Days on Market” was 40 days, meaning it took in average almost 6 weeks to have the units sold.
- The majority of the sold units were in the range of $200K to $300K
- The Distribution of Sold Condo Units Sales by Number of Bedrooms has been as follow:
* Bachelors: 1 unit
* One Bedroom: 26 units
* One Bedroom + Den: 69 units
* Two Bedroom: 68 units
* Two Bedroom + Den: 81 units
* Three Bedroom: 7 units
If you are interested in more information about the City Centre condo market contact Juan Santos, MBA, ABR, Broker of Record at City Centre Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage. email@example.com or call to 905-232-5000.